BluePrintX

Photography should be about picture-making. That is, after all, why we get into it in the first place (well, most of us). This blog is for photographers, people passionate about making photographs, who want to share ideas and concepts, approaches and attitudes. And yes, there will, from time to time, be gear stuff. Oh, and by the way, while you can download and share this blog, all the material on it is copyrighted. All rights reserved, etc.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

November News


Kia ora tatou:
After battling with my ISP, who think any email to more than 80 recipients must be spam, I have switched to a blog. That way you can come and go as and when you wish. i intend to get a link installed from my website so you can hook in directly.

It's been over a month since i sent out the last one, and in tha time I have been thinking about what would be of most interest to you all. feedback so far suggests that the Blueprint section has been popular, so, as I make images that i want to share with you, I will put them up. Feedback is always interesting, so you should be able to be involved as well (when and as I get the hang of this blogging thing.)
Watch this space on a regular basis....and feel free to contribute....
Ka kite ano
Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home