BluePrintX

Photography should be about picture-making. That is, after all, why we get into it in the first place (well, most of us). This blog is for photographers, people passionate about making photographs, who want to share ideas and concepts, approaches and attitudes. And yes, there will, from time to time, be gear stuff. Oh, and by the way, while you can download and share this blog, all the material on it is copyrighted. All rights reserved, etc.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blue, Blue, my world is blue



Kia ora tatou:
I've been thinking (to plagiarise Richard Prebble).....
I am fascinated by the debate stirred up by my post on colour. It is obviously one that needs to be held. Many thanks to Pete and Barbara for your thoughts. And no, the only thing I intend to moderate out is abuse/flaming, and personal comments such as..
" Was that you I saw coming out of that broth** last Saturday...?
So go for it, Pete.
I haven't and don't intend to let the colour debate rest. More is coming...

A number of people have commented to me that they are shy about posting comments. Don't be. All of you have valid viewpoints and they are valued.
SO PITCH IN!
Ka kite ano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home