BluePrintX

Photography should be about picture-making. That is, after all, why we get into it in the first place (well, most of us). This blog is for photographers, people passionate about making photographs, who want to share ideas and concepts, approaches and attitudes. And yes, there will, from time to time, be gear stuff. Oh, and by the way, while you can download and share this blog, all the material on it is copyrighted. All rights reserved, etc.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shipping News volume 26




Kia ora tatou:

The more observant among you may have noticed the shift in the profile details in the sidebar to the left. I am now ensconced (a painful surgical process..) in my Art Deco flat in Ranfurly. Again I extend a warm welcome to any of you passing by or who want to come for a couple of days.

I have hardly had time to breathe before a major project has come up. More about it as the dust settles... nice to see the snow retreating back along the eyebrows of the Hawkdun Mountains and those long languid G&T evenings beginning...

At the moment my website is undergoing a refit, a bit like Grandpa's axe or a RNZAF Hercules. When it is done, the dead pages will be gone, a gallery ( that I can edit) will be in, and Blueprintx will be brought into the site and blended with it. Please tell me if there is anything I should change/add/improve.

My apologies to those of you I have been tardy in getting back to-bandwidth has been a real issue for some time, but now I have made a (Faustian?) pact with Vodafone for their new Wunder3G broadband service, I should be able to reply a lot more promptly.

Enough of the plumbing news.

I promise a really serious post next time-if I have the nerve to post it!

Ka kite ano

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the various changes, Tony. I do hope you get a chance to kick back and relax in those delightful evenings — but given the forecast for the next few days, you might have spoken too soon ;^)

Sorry I won't be around on 1 December for the Selwyn gallery show. Another big trip down South at the end of the year would've been great — but I'll be in some mighty fine places elsewhere... :^D

Ka kite a tera tau, e hoa.

Thu Oct 05, 08:49:00 am GMT+13  
Blogger Tony Bridge said...

Thanks Pete. I have had some wonderful weather here so far.Lovely long evenings. Kind of reminds me of Africa. And Ranfurly is a lovely town. nice people indeed.
Have a wonderful time on your OE. But don't touch the chicken!
Mooi bly

Fri Oct 06, 10:06:00 pm GMT+13  

Post a Comment

<< Home