BluePrintX

Photography should be about picture-making. That is, after all, why we get into it in the first place (well, most of us). This blog is for photographers, people passionate about making photographs, who want to share ideas and concepts, approaches and attitudes. And yes, there will, from time to time, be gear stuff. Oh, and by the way, while you can download and share this blog, all the material on it is copyrighted. All rights reserved, etc.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Confession

Kia ora tatou:
I have a confession to make.
I have been going behind your back.
I have been seeing another blog.
While you have been faithfully posting, I have been building another blog.

To bring you up-to-date....
James, my web designer, has had some major issues getting my website loaded to my server, so the upgrade is on hold until he gets it all sorted.

I have been wanting to do a lot of work on my blog, to give it a newer, fresher look and lose a lot of the negative space in the old one. My daughter talked me into a gmail account, which is only by invitation (Google have bought Blogger) and that gives me access to the new Blogger Beta, which is way more sophisticated. At sometime in the future I will be able to integrate Blueprintx and the new one.
So from now on, i will not be posting to BlueprintX.
You can reach the new one here
Or here
Or here
( they all go to the same place)
Please adjust you bookmarks/favourites etc.
I look forward to hearing your comments.
For the foreseeable future, BlueprintX will remain.

Ka kite ano

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony,
You are amazing!
BB

Sun Nov 26, 06:19:00 am GMT+13  

Post a Comment

<< Home